Bible Journaling Hebrews 4:3 Enter His Rest


Hebrews 4
"for we who have believe enter that rest..."



I've dealt with fear, worry, and anxiety for as long as I can remember. I may not have know what to call it when I was little, but it was there all along and I have slowly let it take over my life. I do fight daily (hourly, minutely...) and confess God's Word, but sometimes I just get worn out from the battle. 

I think it was Monday night that I listened to a Joyce Meyer message and she referenced Hebrews 4:3...


"For we who have believed enter that rest..."

All I have to do is believe and I can enter His precious rest. It may not always be easy, but it will get easier and before I know it, He can transform my mind.

So yesterday I wanted to just let go and do some sloppy painting in my Bible (which is totally not my style... I'll share more of my Bible journaling soon!). I kept remembering a mixed media art journal tutorial by Mary Brack with colorful circles and thought I'd try it in watercolor. Click HERE for her original tutorial. 

What a freeing, fun, restful time I had slopping some paint down. A few minutes here and a few minutes there. Today I finished it with some outlines and a touch of white acrylic paint watered down. 

Maybe today you'll enter His rest too and have a colorful day!

:) Ann


enter His rest

enter His rest

enter His rest

enter His rest


No comments:

Post a Comment