My Documented Life Project 2015 - week 3

I'm having such fun with the Documented Life Project this year.

There is no pressure to create a masterpiece of art as this is a journal just for me! Also, the prompts can be as simple or complex as you want to make it. That combined with my word for the year ("Simplify") are making for a fun experience. I know my work isn't as "mixed" media when compared to the work shared on the website or facebook group, but I refuse to compare myself or my work this year. I have to consciously focus on me, my health and well-being, and my style. Gotta stay true to me!

So here it is... week 3! My color wheel of flowers :)

DLP week 3 my color wheel

I made this with my watercolor pencils and water brush. Then I added details with my Letraset Aquamarkers (I didn't blend them out with water though). Then a few details with my favorite white gel pen (the Uni-ball Signo UM-153) and my $1 stamp set from Walmart. And ta-da! Another week complete. Simple!!!

DLP week 3 detail

I did the centers of each flower on my color wheel with their complimentary color so this page can act as a handy reference too!

Thanks for looking. Have a happy day!
:) Ann

PS - for week 4, I did a fun paper collage. Stay tuned later this week for pics of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment