My Documented Life Project 2015 - week 1

Hi! Long time no blog, huh?! 
Well, I'm back and have been working on lots of fun mixed-media art journal projects. 

This year I have decided to participate in the Documented Life Project. Each week, the lovely ladies from Art to the 5th send an email with an art challenge and journal prompt. Then you can either be inspired by their amazing work or come up with something completely on your own. Click here for more info and to sign up! 

So without further adieu, here is my page for week 1:

DLP2015 week 1


This year, I'm attempting to use supplies that I already have on hand so I am doing this project in the 5.5 in x 8 in Strathmore Visual Journal for Mixed Media. It's 34 sheets of 90 lb. vellum finish paper works splendidly with my watercolor pencils.

I incorporated my word for the year: Simplify. And I did my best to keep this page simple. I hope you enjoy it. And follow along with me this year as I doodle in my art journals. Thanks!

Thank you for looking!
I will be sharing more throughout the year.
:) Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment